Get involved! Sponsorship Benefits
MBAE’s respected leadership and impeccable reputation has made the organization the trusted source for business leaders and state policy makers for 25 years. Well-known for collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders, MBAE gets things done.
Amplify Your Leadership
You’ll super charge your network, surrounding yourself with Massachusetts’ most dedicated, committed, and knowledgeable education and workforce development advocates. Your work with MBAE will validate your influence and your company’s efforts.
- You’ll have a seat at the table with key political, business, education, and community leaders.
- You’ll be considered for appointment to state boards, as well as select commissions and committees.
- You’ll receive invitations to member events, partner events, and closed-door business leader gatherings.
Deepen Your Expertise
MBAE will help you become an invaluable, informed, influential resource for your company, our state and your community.
- You’ll receive regular communications with everything you need to know about transforming the Commonwealth’s education system, including up-to-date news, data, trends, and policy briefings.
- You’ll gain insight beyond the headlines into the impact of education on the workforce and the economy; including political context, policy frameworks, key initiatives, and what it means for students and your business.
Optimize Your Impact
With MBAE, you can use your expertise to deliver real value. You’ll do more than show up, you’ll make a difference. You’ll see your time and company’s investment pay off.
- You’ll provide input on strategies and tactics that shape our future workforce and address key social challenges facing the Commonwealth.
- You’ll represent MBAE in policy discussions and business presentations designed to raise awareness and highlight the urgency for education improvements.
- Your company’s logo and website hyperlink on MBAE’s website and in select publications.
- A profile of your business’ efforts to improve education on our website and in our newsletter.
- Public acknowledgement of your engagement through earned and paid media, when available and appropriate.