Ensure ALL Massachusetts students are prepared to achieve success in college, career, and citizenship
Since 1988, MBAE has been at the forefront of promoting excellence in public education so that all students are ready for success in college, career, and citizenship. Our work has contributed to:
- Historic gains in student achievement
- New emphasis on computer science as a foundational skill
- Adoption of rigorous learning goals aligned with college and workforce requirements
- Expansion of high-quality school options to achieve educational equity
- Accountability for student, school, and district performance
We still have a long way to go. Racial and socio-economic achievement gaps, opportunity gaps and skills gaps must be closed in order to ensure EVERY student can engage and thrive in our knowledge economy. With your support, MBAE can drive the change that is needed in the future. Please make a gift today.
Your contribution to MBAE will support our policy and communications efforts on behalf of all public education students across Massachusetts. Join us in our efforts by making a tax-deductible contribution today.